How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item for a credit note you must first notify us for our approval via email@example.com. Once your return has been approved, we will issue you with an RA number our return's PO Box address. Returns must include your original invoice. Please note we do not offer refunds for any purchases unless the garment is deemed faulty.
To be eligible for a return the items must:
- Be received in original condition - unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached.
- Be received within 14 days of receipt of purchase (arrival of purchase).
- We do not accept returns for accessories for change of mind. For hygienic reasons, jewellery, including earrings, hair clips and necklaces, cannot be returned.
- If items have any stains, fake tan, or makeup marks - the return will be rejected, and the customer will be charged a re-shipping fee to have the product returned.
- Be a full priced item. Returns for SALE items aren't accepted.
We want you to love every item you purchase from Out With Audrey! Please email us if you require any assistance with size selection or require and other information on our products, we'll be happy to help! Please note:
- We don't offer refunds for change of mind, unsuitability, or incorrect sizing purchases. If the product is deemed faulty, we can happily replace the garment/product or offer a full refund.
- Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
All returned items will be issued as a Store Credit to the customer that will allow you to revisit our site to either purchase a different item or the same item in a different size or colour, provided it is available. Out With Audrey offers store credit for returned items. We do not offer refunds. Please note we don't offer returns for SALE items, so please choose carefully.
PURCHASES OVER $75 (Free Shipping Threshold)
- We do not offer direct exchanges, as we cannot always guarantee that we will have a different size or colour in stock, therefore you will always be issued with a store credit to use to re-purchase a different size or style.
- Returns are generally processed within 3 business days of receiving your items. You will receive an email with details of your Store Credit once your return has been processed.
- Store Credit is valid for 6 months from time of issue.
- You do not need to use your Out with Audrey store credit in one transaction. If you do not use the total amount, your credit balance will update and you can use the remaining balance at a later date.
PURCHASES UNDER $75 (Free Shipping Threshold)
- For those purchases that were over $75.00 and eligible for free shipping, the store credit will be issued minus the cost of AUD $10.00 for re-shipping and handling.
- Out with Audrey are not liable for replacement shipping costs due to an incorrect sizing and/or colour choice, and therefore the shipping and handling fee will be deducted from your store credit price to cover the costs of a replacement item being re-shipped
- Those items that were not eligible for our free shipping discount i.e below $75.00, will be issued a store credit for the cost of the garment.
- We do not refund the shipping cost of $10.00.
Can I return or exchange items that were purchased on sale?
Unfortunately, all final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
How long will my return take?
Returns are generally processed within 5 days of receiving your return.
Your Out with Audrey Store Credit is issued via email. If your store credit is not showing in your inbox within 5 business days from us receiving your return, please check your spam/junk mail folder or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returned items not received in their original state will be automatically returned to the customer.
- Out With Audrey reserves the right to reject a return if we conclude it is not in a new condition or not received within the above return period.
- We do not offer exchanges on SALE items or purchases made using a discount code/voucher so please choose carefully.
- We do not offer exchanges on accessories, jewellery or intimates (including barrettes for hygienic reasons) so please choose these items carefully.
PLEASE NOTE: If our returns policy is ignored and the return item/s are not eligible for return, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of $10. By placing an order with Out with Audrey you are hereby agreeing that you understand and accept all of the above.International Returns
- For all International returns, you will be given a store credit in the amount of the returned garment/s, minus the original shipping fee.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to cover all costs in returning the item/s to Out with Audrey.
- You will be charged the flat rate of $15.00AUD for re-shipping the new item/s to you.
PERTH In Store Exchange
Our Perth Store Address is: Out With Audrey
146a Railway Parade, West Leederville PERTH, WA
Monday - Tuesday: By Appointment
Wednesday - Friday: 10-5pm
Saturday: 10-3pm Do not use this address for online returns. It is an un-secure location and orders may be stolen.
Interstate returns, email email@example.com for our Returns Delivery Address.
All items are thoroughly inspected before being sent out to customers to ensure a high level of quality in the garments you purchase from us.
Faults include, but are not limited to:
- Broken or skipped (missing) stitching.
- Puckering. Puckering is an irregular seam surface.
- Garment Dimensions Measure out of Tolerance.
- Broken or faulty zip.
- Uneven hemline.
- Holes in fabric.
Untrimmed threads are not considered a fault with the garment and can be easily trimmed back with scissors.
In the case of a faulty item, we will replace the garment and cover the costs of return postage. If there is no inventory to replace the garment, we will refund you the cost of the item and return postage costs in full. If an item is faulty, it must be reported to Out with Audrey immediately and returned within 7 days of fault to be eligible for a replacement.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe your garment has a fault.