You will receive an email notifying you once your order has been shipped.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
• Out With Audrey offers FREE SHIPPING on orders of $75 or more within Australia and New Zealand.
• Orders under $75.00 incur a flat shipping rate of $10.00.
• We use STANDARD Australia Post Service, and Out With Audrey is located in Western Australia, which means orders can take up-to 5 business days for delivery.
• If you have not received your purchase after 10 working days and your order is not a pre-order item, please contact us at email@example.com so we can track your order.
DOMESTIC EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Express shipping is available at checkout for an additional cost of $5.00.
• We use Toll Priority for our Express Orders which is OVERNIGHT delivery* - that's right, orders placed before 12pm AEST will receive their order the next day if you are located inner city! *If you are located outside of a major city or in a regional/rural area, please allow an additional 1-2 days. Overnight delivery is for Capital City - Capital City.
• Toll do not deliver to PO boxes or Parcel Lockers, so any express orders that have a delivery address of a these, we use Australia Post Express (this is not an overnight service and can take 1-3 days for delivery depending on your location within the Australia Post Express Post network).
• If you'd like our overnight service, please address your order to a residential or workplace address and not a PO Box or Parcel Locker.
• Out With Audrey offers FREE Standard Shipping on orders of $75 or more to New Zealand.
• Orders under $75.00 incur a flat shipping rate of $15.00AUD.
We offer International delivery to most countries in the world.
Countries we do not ship to:
Burma/Myanmar, South Africa, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Balkans, Sudan, Somalia, Lebanon, Belarus, Cote d'Ivoire, Liberia, Iraq, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cuba, Iran, Libya, Kenya, Ukraine, Nicaragua, Sudan, Serbia, Algeria, Oman, Montenegro, Yugoslavia and Tunisia.
The cost for International shipping depends on the weight of the order.
• Orders under $75.00AUD incur a shipping charge of $15.00 AUD
• Heavier orders over $75.00 incur a shipping charge of AUD $20.00.
• We use Australia Post Pack and Track for all International orders, which can take 7-14 business days for delivery. Delivery time excludes customs clearance delays for your country.
• We do photograph all international deliveries prior to dispatch as proof of post and provide a tracking number for you to track it's progress.
• All deliveries need to be signed for.
• If you would like to upgrade your International postage service to Express Post, this can be arranged at an extra charge by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The customer is responsible for any customs or import charges which are charged at arrival to your country (Out with Audrey has no control over import charges).
• You will be emailed notifying of dispatch of your order and provided with a tracking number.
• We will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond our control, which may include delays made by unforeseen weather conditions, a country's local taxes, duties or customs procedures or high volume/peak season.
• Out with Audrey will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen packages. We record all proof of postage.
We require 1-2 business days to process your order.
Order placed before 12pm (AWST) Monday to Thursday will be posted out the same day. Orders placed after 12pm (AWST) will be sent out the following day.
Orders placed on Friday's after 12pm (AWST) will be sent out on the following Monday.
Orders that contain pre-ordered items are shipping once the pre-ordered merchandise has arrived in our office. We recommend placing separate orders for available items and pre-ordered items.
Orders are not shipped on the weekends or public holidays.
If you have not received your order within:
REGULAR POST: 7 working days/ EXPRESS POST 1-3 business days;
RURAL AREAS/TAS: Regular post 10 working days/ EXPRESS POST 2-3 business days;
INTERNATIONAL: 10 working days;
Please email us email@example.com immediately.
Yes! Australian customers can track your order via Australia Post. Express orders can be tracked via Toll Priority. All tracking links are emailed to you upon order fulfilment. You can also check your order confirmation for tracking details.
Yes we can post to PO Boxes in Australia and New Zealand only.
Unfortunately we cannot post to PO Boxes to all other countries. Please note that our Express, Overnight Orders cannot be sent to PO Boxes.
All customers that have paid for express post at checkout that have a PO Box on their order will be sent via Australia Post Express Service - this is not an overnight service and can take between 2-3 business days for delivery depending on your location within the express post network.
If you need to change your shipping details on your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We are generally able to change your order unless it has already been shipped.
AfterpayPlease allow your Afterpay purchase to process completely before exiting or clicking off the screen, as this may cause your order to not generate in our system.
1. Select Afterpay at the payment stage of checkout, as your payment method.
2. Nominate the Credit or Debit Card you want to use to schedule your payments.
3. Get approved instantly and securely!
All you need to purchase with Afterpay is:
• A Visa/Mastercard Credit or Debit Card.
• To be over 18 years of age.
• To live in Australia.
Yes. Simply lodge your return through the normal process detailed on our 'Returns' tab and once the item is returned to our warehouse we will issue you with a store credit in accordance with our Return Policy.
If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions on their website for more.
Unfortunately not. Afterpay require a Credit or Debit card in your name to be supplied in order to use their services.
You will need to contact Afterpay directly in relation to anything issues regarding your purchase.
Yes, you can spend up to $800 in a single transaction.
How Do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item for a credit note you must first notify us for our approval via email@example.com. Once your return has been approved, we will issue you with our return's PO Box address. Returns must include your original invoice. Please note we do not offer refunds for any purchases, unless the garment is deemed faulty.
To be eligible for a return the items must:
- Be received in original condition - unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached.
- Be received within 14 days of receipt of purchase (arrival of purchase).
- We do not accept returns for accessories for change of mind. For hygienic reasons Jewellery can not be returned.
- If items have any stains, fake tan or makeup marks - the return will be rejected and the customer will be charged a re-shipping fee to have the product returned.
- Be a full priced item. Returns for SALE items aren't accepted.
- We don't offer refunds for change of mind, unsuitability or incorrect sizing purchases. If the product is deemed faulty we can happily replace the garment/product or offer a full refund.
- Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- We do not offer direct exchanges, as we cannot always guarantee that we will have a different size or colour in stock, therefore you will always be issued with a store credit to use to re-purchase a different size or style.
- Returns are generally processed within 3 business days of receiving your items. You will receive an email with details of your Store Credit once your return has been processed.
- Store Credit is valid for 6 months from time of issue.
- You do not need to use your Out with Audrey store credit in one transaction. If you do not use the total amount, your credit balance will update and you can use the remaining balance at a later date.
- For those purchases that were over $75.00 and eligible for free shipping, the store credit will be issued minus the cost of AUD $10.00 for re-shipping and handling.
- Out with Audrey are not liable for replacement shipping costs due to an incorrect sizing and/or colour choice, and therefore the shipping and handling fee will be deducted from your store credit price to cover the costs of a replacement item being re-shipped.
- Those items that were not eligible for our free shipping discount i.e below $75.00, will be issued a store credit for the cost of the garment.
- We do not refund the shipping cost of $10.00.
Returns are generally processed within 5 days of receiving your return.
Your Out with Audrey Store Credit is issued via email.
If your store credit is not showing in your inbox within 5 business days from us receiving your return, please check your spam/junk mail folder or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, all final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returned items not received in their original state will be automatically returned to the customer.
- Out With Audrey reserves the right to reject a return if we conclude it is not in a new condition or not received within the above return period.
- We do not offer exchanges on SALE items or purchases made using a discount code/voucher so please choose carefully.
- We do not offer exchanges on accessories, jewellery or intimates (including barrettes for hygienic reasons) so please choose these items carefully.
- For all International returns, you will be given a store credit in the amount of the returned garment/s, minus the original shipping fee.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to cover all costs in returning the item/s to Out with Audrey.
- You will be charged the flat rate of $15.00AUD for re-shipping the new item/s to you.
Our Perth Store Address is:
Out With Audrey
146a Railway Parade, West Leederville PERTH, WA
Monday - Tuesday: By Appointment
Wednesday - Friday: 10-5pm
Do not use this address for online returns. It is an un-secure location and orders may be stolen.
Interstate returns, email email@example.com for our Returns Delivery Address.
All items are thoroughly inspected before being sent out to customers to ensure a high level of quality in the garments you purchase from us.
Faults include, but are not limited to:
- Broken or skipped (missing) stitching.
- Puckering. Puckering is an irregular seam surface.
- Garment Dimensions Measure out of Tolerance.
- Broken or faulty zip.
- Uneven hemline.
- Holes in fabric.
Untrimmed threads are not considered a fault with the garment, and can be easily trimmed back with scissors.
In the case of a faulty item we will replace the garment and cover the costs of return postage. If there is no inventory to replace the garment we will refund you the cost of the item and return postage costs in full. If an item is faulty, it must be reported to Out with Audrey immediately and returned within 7 days of fault to be eligible for a replacement.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe your garment has a fault.
Pre-Orders + Orders
We often place items which are on high demand on pre-order, which means you pay for the item in full and we'll reserve the item for you.
As soon as our delivery arrives all pre-orders are sent out the same day with a confirmation email sent to each customer.
We do not accept responsibility for delays on the Supplier's behalf and do not accept cancellations because of this.
Our estimated delivery date for pre-order items are our best estimates only and can change based on a variety of factors outside of our control.
Please note that if you placed an order which includes a pre-order item, the whole order will be shipped out together once the pre-order item is received. If you have purchased an item and on the very rare occasion it is out of stock, we will contact you immediately to arrange a refund.
Orders that contain multiple items, (including a pre-ordered item) are shipped together as once delivery, once the pre-ordered garment has arrived in our office. We recommend placing separate orders for available items and pre-ordered items.
Unfortunately we cannot add items to an existing order. A separate order must be made.
All orders are un-cancellable. Please read our terms and conditions of sale prior to purchase. If you have any questions or queries please ask prior to ordering as once an order has been placed it will not be cancelled. No exceptions will be made.
Yes, you will receive an email confirmation after placing your order to confirm that we have received your order. If for some reason, you did not receive an email, please check your spam/junk folder first before emailing email@example.com
We accept Credit Card (excluding Diners and American Express), Debit Cards, Paypal and Afterpay.
Please note, depending on which bank you bank with, your payments from Out with Audrey may appear on your bank statement/online banking as either 'Out with Audrey' or 'Cheree Clayton, Trading As Out with Audrey'. It is at the discretion of the bank as to which it will appear deducted from.
We use the safest and most secure payment gateway in the industry in eWay and PayPal to process all credit card payments. Our shopping cart is PCI Compliant and 128-bit SSL certified. It has the same level of encryption as the large banks, your SSL keeps your information secure at all times. For more information see our Privacy and Security Policy.
The discount code may be expired or you did not click the APPLY button next to where you entered the code. Please ensure you enter the code exactly as it appears, they are case sensitive. Once your order has been placed we cannot apply the discount code to your order. The QUICK5 and WELCOME Discount Codes are single use codes only and do not apply to future orders.
Fill in the 'Notify Me' section on the product page. Just be sure to select your size in the dropbox above the email address box before you click ‘Notify Me’.
If we receive a high volume of requests we will try our best to restock the item.
Some items may be re-ordered therefore the pre-order option will be available.
This feature allows customers to sign up to receive an automatic email notification when an item has been returned, re-stocked, or available for pre-order (this will be clearly outlined in bold font 'PRE-ORDER').
This is an automated system and we do not personally notify customers of a re-stock.
Unfortunately this feature is unable to determine whether this has been a size return or a full re-stock, so we cannot guarantee that when the website is visited, that the product will still be available - it really is a 'first in, best dressed' scenario.
Our apologies in advance, if you receive a re-stock notification and you are unable to complete your purchase.